Re: [pct-l] Re: Maps

I looked at the Delorme Atlas maps. They were not good enough for me.

 I purchased an Anza-Borrego and Yuha Desert Map [Wilderness Press] that
covers from I-8 to Cal 74. This helped me understand the trail [big
picture] but not to navigate with.

I also have John Robinson's maps [Wilderness Press] of the San Gabriels,
San Bernardino and San Jacinto. Ditto. [This helped me understand the trail
[big picture] but not to navigate with].

I repeat. I have ordered the San Deigo Topo and can print maps of any scale
and will do so free once I get it. Spend money if you want!