[pct-l] Various questions in the last few days.

Where to stay after leaving Campo?

If you arrive on the shuttle at 5pm in Campo,  walking to the border and
taking pics will take an hour.  That has you leaving the border at 6pm with
sunset at 7:30pm in April.  You will never make Hauser Canyon and why would
you want to??  After crossing Highway 98 and before the trail climbs along the
side of Granite Mt.  there are numerous flat places to camp.  If you pull off
the trail far enough in the Chaparral,  you should have no problem with
anyone.  No body walks through that stuff for long,  even illegals.

The next day is a pleasant and exciting walk to Moreno for a burger and shake.
After that you can work on stoking up the miles.  Don't kill yourself until at
least the third day :>).

I hate corn pasta and I can't sleep,  what should I do??

Take anything besides corn pasta,  regular wheat pasta seems to cook better
for me at home and on the trail.  Cous- Cous is great too!

Can't sleep??  your'e not hiking enough!!

Have a nice hike.

David "Cheesy" Craft

PCT in pieces.