[pct-l] Tents

I finally narrowed down my tent choice to the Eureka Gossamer. I liked
the weight, 2lbs 8 oz. I also liked the idea of having a rainfly. I
called Sierra Designs and talked to a sales person about the Divine
Lightening. He said the single wall construction retains a ton of
condensation and to use it in less than winter/Alpine conditions only if
I wanted to sweat a lot.
I set the Gossamer up at home[not quite as easy as a dome...it is a
double hoop tent] and am going backpacking at Pt Reyes National Seashore
next week and will try it out. I will let the loop know what I think of
it after I use it.
Tom in Sacramento