[pct-l] 1999 Thruhiker Support

Fyi: I am Tom

What I can do for sure:
1-Get people from LAX to the trail.
2-Trace the PCT route from the book into Topo! and print out color
[laser-won't run when wet] maps of the trail. How much of the trail is
covered you ask? I am checking on that and will let those interested know.

What I can probably do:
1-Solve the resupply problem at Interstate 10 for those skipping Palm
Springs and/or Idylewyld
2-Solve the resupply problem at Vasquez Rocks
3-Solve the resupply problem on Interstate 15
These areas at less than 90 miles from my house

What I am looking into
1-Stashing water and goodies at critical locations in Sections A and B
I haven't figured out what/how to do this yet.