Re: [pct-l] re: San Felipe Hills

CTMiller wrote:
>...... I'd suggest you hang out
>at Scissors Crossing with a cooler full of ice cold beverages, some
watermelon
>and fresh California oranges.

Pardon my ignorance, where is Scissors Crossing?  I had this same idea over
the last few years and thought that somewhere in the Mojave just south of
Tehachapi Mountains would be best considering the timing, lack of water,
etc.  But last year the desert was blooming and water was abundant with
snow in the Tehachapis when most came thru.  Maybe this year you '99ers
will need what CTMiller proposes.

Greg "Strider" Hummel