Re: [pct-l] thruhikers Section A

RE: That 4WD

Sorry man. I have checked out the trail in the guide book from Mexico to
Warner Springs. So far I only need 1 days food and maybe 2-4 quarts water
because my *support man* is able to use existing jeep roads to resupply me
all the way. Even the nasty 23 mile trip along San Felipe Ridge is
supported by a network of existing Jeep roads. All I have to do is call on
my 5 ounce satelitte phone and my *support man* meets me at the next track
and fills up my jug. So far I have hiked 111 miles [in the book] and not
worried about the water, or the quality of it,  anywhere because of the 500
gal supply in that 4WD. I also haven't eaten any stinking corn pasta either
because my *support man* drops off my steak [from the generator driven
cooler in the 4WD] at the last point before my camp for the night.

So far I don't need no damn horse and I ain't screwed up any pristine
wilderness areas. And my pack is light man. What is Jardine talking about?

Hike your own hike you say? OK!