[pct-l] Greetings!

  Just a note to say "Hello" and to introduce myself to this list.
Completed a thru-hike of the AT in 1998, and, as with many alumni AT
thru-hikers, someday I plan to do the PCT.
I remember when I was thinking about doing the AT,  and the excitement
and sense of wonder that was felt every time the AT was discussed. .  I
imagine the same type of excitement will be generated for me by talking
and learning about the PCT.
    Probably be on lurker mode a bit more than I am on the AT lists. On
this trail, I am the newbie, who has things to learn from the "pros". :-)

looking forward to being a part of this list,

Paul "Magaroni" Magnanti
LT '97
AT GA-ME '98