RE: [pct-l] PCT@Crater Lake & resupply

Warning. The town book say it's possible to resupply at the campground
store. As it's only around three days (south) to Hyatt lake resort I tried
to do that (this year). It wasn't possible. They were out of everything
including breakfast cereal and other "hiker food". What they had was only in
small packages and extremely expensive. Luckily I had a drift box at the
post office with some food in it. I hadn't planned to open my drift box
there, but I finally gave up the store and went to the post office.

That was the only place were the Town Book was completely wrong about
resupply. In most other small places there were as good or even better
selection than the Town book suggested.

Svein