Re: [pct-l] Class of '99

Well said, Mark. Thanks for putting the light on how often subjective
opinion gets put out as fact.  Listener beware! Perhaps your words will
also be taken as a caution by all of us who can so easily choose words
that make our opinions sounds like fact. It's very easy to do, and can
impact other hikers in ways we can't imagine. Thanks again.

Namaste, PCTCoach

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are."
-- e.e. Cummings