Re: [pct-l] Reading Material and questions

It's so true! The energy bars put money in their manufacturers' pockets
and sugar in our bodies. So why do I keep on buying them :-)?? My
conscience says they must be better than candy cuz they're in the
healthy part of the grocery store and they're low fat and they have
protein and... and...    Pish, posh, I say. Go for the Snickers for
quick hiking energy. With a good corn pasta or
whatever-works-for-you-nutritionally dinner, and a good solid breakfast,
they do just fine. Budget conscious thruhikers unite!!

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are."
-- e.e. Cummings