[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #620

Hello Folks,

I read the list of prospective '99 PCT through hikers and I wanted to add
my name to the list. I was going to attempt and through hike last year, but
the snow persuaded me to be patient and sit out a year. Now I cannot wait
to get out on the trail. I'm counting the months as the time is soon
approaching!

Count me in!

Troubadour GA->ME '94, MEX-CAN '99! Woo hoo!

Looks like I'll be seeing you on the trail Weather Carrot!

Stephen
A Master in the Art of Living

A master in the art of living draws no sharp distinction between his work
and his play, his labour and his leisure, his mind and his body, his
education and his recreation. He hardly knows which is which.  He simply
pursues his vision of excellence through whatever he is doing and leaves
others to determine whether he is working or playing. To himself he always
seems to be doing both. -Anon