[pct-l] boots

We were discussing boots a few months ago, and particulaly boots to fit
narrow feet. I have found two, both Vasque. One is the GTX Clarion
Impact and the other is the Vasque Skywalk[ the Skywalk was rated highly
in Backpacker magazine]. I have a feeling that Vasque may have more. You
have to ask for the "N" width, I think. They can be contacted at
800-224-HIKE or
		http://www.vasque.com

Has anyone ever actually seen one of those Nomad Design 1 1/2 lb bivy
tents? I keep looking at the guys web page and wondering how hard they
would be to set up and how they would do in the wind.

Happy Trails,
Tom in Sacramento