Re: [pct-l] cameras and pictures

Hi Jim,

I think the importance of a zoom lies in the photographer. I'm so used
to using a wide range of lenses on my SLR that the Stylus 140 is already
a big compromise. I really like having the flexibility in composition
that a zoom gives me. I use my slides professionally and if I could
figure out how to carry an SLR camera with a full range of lenses, I
would, but it would weigh more than my pack!! For me the flexibility is
worth the extra weight of a zoom.

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are."
-- e.e. Cummings