Re: [pct-l] bivy sac an option?

Tom,

Thanks for the integral designs website. Both the Unishelter and the
Sola look interesting. The Sola seems a wonderful compromise on albeit
cursory examination. Are you using it or the Unishelter? This looks
better than the Eureka Gossamer to me. Thanks again.

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are."
-- e.e. Cummings