Re: [pct-l] bivy sac an option?

I have an Integral Designs bivy I like a lot.

http://www.integraldesigns.com/bivy/

I bought it in Canada (where it is manufactured) for late fall and early
winter trekking when I was up there hiking the Rockies two years ago.
This is one TOUGH bivy. Check out their other lightweight shelter
options on their web page. Bibler makes a very nice bivy too. As to
socks, check out Big 5 next time you're near one. They have a rack of
Solomon marino wool hiking socks (also made in Canada) in two
thicknesses that are every bit as nice as the Wigwams and they're almost
always on sale for $6 a pair. What a deal! I've put many many miles on
the four pairs I have and none of them show any signs of ever wearing
out.