Re: [pct-l] RE: pct-l-digest V1 #614

I plan on buying some. I'm not sure what kind yet ...
check out dupont's web site ...
http://www.dupont.com/
tyvek protective covers:
http://www.dupont.com/Tyvek/covers/
dupont protective apparel (including tyvek)
http://www.dupont.com/Tyvek/protective-apparel/phome.htm

I called 1-800-44-TYVEK to ask for where I could get info about tyvek
& where I could purchase it ... they wanted to know what I wanted it for ..
when I said outdoor stuff & camping/backpacking ... to use as a ground sheet
they gave me the number for a Paper Products company to call ... that company
in
turn sent me samples & pricing.

If I got a roll I'd be happy to split it & the cost with some others. ...
provided it's easy enough for us to send it to each other etc.

-Rebecca