Re: [pct-l] Spring, summer conditions

In a message dated 11/17/98 12:45:01 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
ROYROBIN@aol.com writes:

> You're going to really be kicking yourself, carrying x- pounds of cold
> weather
>  gear up from Scissors Crossing into the San Felipe Hills in 120 degree
heat!

That's for sure!  I'm still waiting for my guide books and other stuff that
will help me out figuring where I can sent what, where!  This may be the only
part of the planning I have difficulties in.   But that's half the fun,
kicking myself in the ass, the other half, is having the trail do it!

Seriously though,  I'm hoping with with 5 months to go, I should be able to
lighten my load and figure out the logistics!

Thanks,  Sly