Cc:            pct-l@backcountry.net
From:          Jim <Airbrne27@jps.net>
Date:          Sun, 15 Nov 1998 21:20:35 -0800
Subject:       [pct-l] BackPacks

Ok well, i am looking for opinions.

1.  I am looking for a new external frame pack for long distances.  I
have looked at the Kelty super Tioga.  You r opinions on this pack or
others that may be what i am looking for is appreciated.

2. Yes i am also looking for an internal frame pack.  I have never used
one, but all my hiking partners seem to enjoy them.  This pack must also
be for long distances.

3.  My last and stupidest question.  I am sitting here thinking of all
the latest in sock technology and i am wondering why do i still need a
liner sock?  Aren't there socks out there that eliminate the need for
them?

Death Before Dishonor

Jim