[pct-l] Spring, summer conditions

With all respect to La Nina, in a 5 month hike, starting May 1st at Campo.
Where Iwould I expect to find snow?  Or maybe a better question, where would I
expect to find lots of snow!  Will a heavy snow fall in Washington be gone by
the time I get there?

Not having researched all the posibilities (I will eventually, maybe that's
what I'm doing now), it seems that you could mail ahead certain cold weather
gear.  Any quick answers?

Should I just assume the conditions will change and therefore carry all my
cold weather gear through out the lenght of the trail.

A possible exception, ice axe, exactly where will I need it.  From where to
where?

Thanks for any help,  Sly

PS Sorry for any generalities!