[pct-l] Fwd: looking for veteran through hikers

This is forward of a bounced post from a non list member. Please reply to
mailto:cwoodside@snet.net

I am a journalist who is putting together an article for
Backpacker magazine. Do you know anything about Richard Watson, who
hiked in 1972, or Wayne Martin, Dave Odell, Toby Heaton, Bill Goddard,
and Butch Ferrand? Any help at all you can give me I'd appreciate.
Christine Woodside. 122B Main St., Deep River, Conn. 06417. 860-526-4576
or cwoodside@snet.net. Thanks.