[pct-l] Introductions

I am another one of those that lurk in the background.

I placed myself on the list because I spend quite a bit of time on or around
the PCT in the San Bernardino National Forest (Arrowhead area) as a volunteer
for the Forest Service.  It's good to know what is going on, and what everyone
is upset with that particular day (whether it's horses, bikes, alignment of
the moon etc.).  Maybe someday I'll join everyone and make the trek.

John