[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [pct-l] Calories per Ounce...
- Subject: RE: [pct-l] Calories per Ounce...
- From: Ronald Moak <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 13:21:28 -0800
Like most things on the web, it takes a bit of looking. I've found and
lost this site several times. I keep meaning to add it to our web pages.
Any way to search the USDA Nutrient Database (some 5000 + foods) use the
If you want to down load all the data either ASCII or Dbf use the link
(warning it's megabytes of data) -
From: Eriksen, Svein [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 1998 9:04 AM
To: 'pct list'
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Calories per Ounce...
I've never seen any complete tables on the www, but
there are quite a few in
books. I think one of the NOLS books have a very
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List |
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | http://www.backcountry.net *