[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [pct-l] Sleeping bags and dogs
- Subject: Re: [pct-l] Sleeping bags and dogs
- From: Dude Spellings <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 14:33:18 -0600
- Reply-to: email@example.com
> The issues are 1. why is the dog vicious? and
> 2. how to best protect yourself (and or your own dog) from
> a dog like that.
NO! THE ISSUE IS THAT THIS DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIKING THE PCT.
Sorry to be so blunt, but that is the truth. If people want to talk about how to
train dogs or protect themselves from dogs, I'm sure there is a discussion list for
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | http://www.backcountry.net *