[pct-l] List Admin Notice: No Flaming

I have been reluctant to step in to this flame war. None the less, things
are getting out of hand, so as list admin I must step in:

There will be no more personal attacks posted via this list.

If you disagree with a message, please politely respond with your
disagreement to the message, without  attacking  the poster.

If you feel you must discuss someone's genetic background, personal hygiene
or anything else you find offensive about them, please do it privately.

Anyone making a personal attack will be unsubcribed from the list. If you
are not sure if your post is a personal attack, then it probably is.

Messages disagreeing with this Admin Notice, attacking the list admin, or
arguing first amendment rights should be sent directly to me, not posted to
the list.

Now, back to enjoying nature via long hikes on the PCT.

--
Brick Robbins                       Laissez les Bons Temps Rouler!
mailto:brick@fastpack.com        http://www.fastpack.com/brick