[pct-l] new guy!

Hi Folks,

I might as well introduce myself.  I'm Bobby Sylvester aka The Slyman and have
recently completed hiking the AT.  Having had a very nice run (actually a
leisurely pace) I feel compelled to keep on hiking.  A PCT thru-hike seems
like the logical choice.

I'll probably post a FAQ in the near future, in the meantime, is there any
online journals of successful PCT thru-hikes that stand out, that I could
start reading now.

Is there anyone out there that owns any PCT videos and maybe Ray's book that I
could watch, read and return?  Perhaps some guide books and maps that I can
buy used?  Hikers budget, ya know!

Are there any other 'listers' that also plan on hiking in '99?

Thanks in advance for any help,  Sly