[pct-l] Re: Sth Calif in December

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you for the nice compliment. In return I offer by cheap opinions on
your request.  The high areas of Sth Calif will most likely be in snow in
December if this is a normal year.  There is some prediction of an
extremely dry winter this year in reverberation to El Nino's extra wet last
winter.  By high areas (near Riverside) I mean San Gabriel, San Bernardino
and San Jacinto mountains.  If you cross country ski or like to snow shoe
these areas can be a lot of fun and being in Sth California you have a fair
chance of catching nice weather.  Other wise you are looking at from the
north side of Mt. Laguna to the southern side of San Jacinto.

In Sth California we say you can tell when it's winter when everything is
green!

IMHO

Good luck.

Greg "Strider" Hummel