[pct-l] Re: High Calories / Peanut Butter

Peanut butter not only is high in calories but also protein and some
complex fiber and vitamins.  I ate PB&J on graham crackers for lunch thru
out my thru hike and never tired of it.  Now I may be one of those weird
people who don't tire of some things, like Ray J. and his corn meal, but I
offer this as a tidbit for consideration.

I originally planned to re-supply myself with PB&J from my mail boxes but
soon found that it was so universally available that I didn't need to
bother, just clean out the containers and refill (back then PB&J only came
in glass containers).

FWIW,

Greg "Strider" Hummel