[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [pct-l] Calories
- From: "Brooks Hull" <bhull@CA-F1.umd.umich.edu>
- Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 14:06:51 EST5EDT
- Organization: University of Michigan - Dearborn
Karl mentioned taking olive oil because of the high calorie to weight
ratio. I agree with the idea of taking some sort of oil for that
reason. Olive oil seems a good choice. I have been thinking of
trying liquid margarine. It has almost as many calories and might
enhance flavor--even for oatmeal.
Karl, how do you carry the oil?
I enjoy the food hints.
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | http://www.backcountry.net *