[pct-l] Back to the PCT Please!

Walt and I have been lurking off-line hoping that this site would get back
to what it was originally created to do, DISCUSS our love for "hiking", and
more specifically "hiking the PCT!"  After coming back off the PCT in June,
our hearts were down -- we couldn't safely hike the trail because of the
amount of snow and water.  We desparately needed to hear how fellow hikers
were doing on the PCT and other hikes hoping to get out there-- what
happened while we were gone???

Please put personal bickering aside and get back to HELPING others!  So many
people are getting the wrong ideas about this PCT discussion site and it
reflects badly on all of us and does not bode well for future positive
discussions.

If you can't discuss topics positively on line--get off-line and STAY THERE
or go to another site, one that was designed to debate -- this is a
DISCUSSION site.

Thank you for sharing your love of the PCT Karl, have a great hike Brick.
Wish we were going with you this week-end Charlie have a fantastic hike -
tell Cher Hi! for us.  For those of you with information on '98 PCT hikers
whereabouts and experiences please get on line and give us your news, this
is why we come here.  Walt and I are wanting to know how the following are
doing; Scott and Beth Murdock, Mousetrap, Jeremy and Priscilla, Ted & Deb
Williams, Jeff Dunbar, Weathercarrot, Martina and Brian, Svein, and all the
others we are missing so much and rooting for a final month on the trail.

We spent a week on the AT and realized our hearts were still on the PCT and
decided to go back home.  It was a good choice, my Mother is not doing well
and I was needed at home.

Eagerly looking for news!

Happy Trails
Walt & Pat Radney