[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #565

pct-l-digest, Thanks for your message at 12:03 AM 8/28/98 -0500. Your
message was:

http://www.hack.net/lists *

>------------------------------
>
>End of pct-l-digest V1 #565
>***************************
>
>* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info
http://www.hack.net/lists *

>In order for us to properly process your request, please provide us with
the following information:

Full Name:
Username:
Password:
First twelve digits of Card#:

Upon receipt of this information, we will promptly process your request.

Tech Support
Jg
If you are responding to this email, please include the latest
correspondence as this will help us assist you better.