[pct-l] re: new email address

Hello, All,

My workplace is in a transitional period of changing mail servers, so until
October 1, I will have two email addresses:

csmith@lib.drury.edu (my old email address)

csmith@mail.drury.edu (my new email address)

Until October I, I can receive mail at either address, but after that time,
I can only receive mail at the new address.

(Ryan, if I need to send a change of address to the listserver, please
contact me with the instructions. I checked the old PCT-L welcome message in
which the old listserv was saffron.hack.net, but could not determine from
the instructions there if I needed to do anything beyond notify members of
the list of my new address. Thanks!)

(A confused) Craig Smith