[pct-l] trail dogs

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Tom Sweetnam <savamutt@razorlogic.com>.
* Please use <savamutt@razorlogic.com> to reply to the sender.

Hi everyone,
I tried a post on dogs once before, but I'm not sure if it ever got out to other subscribers, so I'll try again. Anyway, have there been any canine thru-hikers of the PCT that anyone knows about? I know there are restrictions on dogs in some areas...but none on horses. I'll leave it to far greater minds than my own to figure out that particular anomoly. My pack-wearing mutt Sally has hiked more than 2000 miles with me over the past 18 months, including about 700 miles of the PCT. I'd like to do a PCT thru-hike with her. Is this possible?