[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #547

> From: Dude Spellings <dude1@pdq.net>
> Subject: [pct-l] Matches
>
> Good afternoon out there!  Does anyone know if they still make Ohio
> Bluetip "stike anywhere" matches?  I have been looking for some and
> cannot find any.  They are absolutely the best strike-anywhere matches.
> thanks.

Dude,

Hi buddy. You've inspired my sister in law in hOuston to take the LSAT and
go to, gulp, law school!

I looked in our cupboard and, sure enough, our grill lighting matches are
Ohio Bluetip matches. If you really can't find any in the whole great state
of Texas before your hike I'll mail you some. Be sure to customize them a
la Jardine. Cut off all but an inch of wood near the tip to save weight,
scrape off half of the unnecessary sulfur (these procedures should save
approximately 0.02 grams per match, multiply by 100 matches and the 5 hours
spent customizing matches will save you at least 2 grams or 1/14th of an
ounce!

Always there to help,
Stinky