[pct-l] News from Pooh Corner

Hello to all on this fancy register. we are in for a night at in the Donner
area. My  hiking partner and I have started at Burney Falls and are trying
our luck at making it to Mt. Whitney before the summer drags on too long.
We spend lots of time searching for the snowed out trail, but that is ok
with us because of the amazing beauty this trail has shown us.  For a
couple of Virginia boys this area of the world is stunning.  I feel small
like an ant next to these huge mountains and towering trees.  Good luck to
all you northbounders, I wish you success and healthy feet.  Make sure to
call up Pooh and Molly for trail magic paradise, we are blessed to be here
now,      Mark and Timothy Mouse.