[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #532
- Subject: [pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #532
- From: "Tom Reynolds"<Tom.Reynolds@ilan.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 11:17:49 -0700
RE: Tahoe Yosemite Trail
I hiked this trail and found several passes [Dick's Pass for example]
covered with snow. However, If you only hike from Meeks Bay [lake tahoe]
to Clark Fork Campground, you will avoid high passes. Continuing south from
Kennedy Meadows why not go out at Hetch Hetchy? Tahoe to Hetch-Hetchy!
That's a nice hike.
1. Dick's pass
2. Finding the trail after Echo Lake Resort. From the ski area we took a
couple of hours to find it.
3. Route finding. I would take a GPS and an Altimeter.
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *