[pct-l] new video and new town guide now in pcta online store

http://www.gorp.com/pcta/store.htm

The "how to hike the pct" Video and the new Town Guide that were discussed
a while back are now available in the pcta online store.

They have had the items in stock for quite a while, but I have just been
slow in adding them to the web page.

Both new items are great. If you have friends on the trail and they don't
have a town guide, then it would make a great surprise in a care package. I
sure wish I had one when I was on the trail.

-Brick