Re: [pct-l] Thru-hiker Nth of Kennedy Mdws and conditions Nth of the Sierras

In a message dated 98-06-08 13:37:03 EDT, ghummel@hydrogenburner.com writes:

<< I had just hung up from coordinating this re-arrangement of their schedule
when Brian Sweet(?) called me from Lone Pine.  He had hitch-hiked from Kennedy
Meadows to Lone Pine for supplies, better maps and a good update on the snow.

Greg,

Thanks for the update. I met Brian Sweet on May 16 as we were all hiking along
Deep Creek in the San Bernardino Mountains (Section C).

Charlie Jones