[pct-l] Handbook for JMT?

Been lurking for a while and enjoying the through-put
on this list for a while.
Planning a hike on JMT in Sept (permit-permitting)
Wondering if there's a handbook for the JMT, or whether
it's best to just use the relevant sections PCT handbook
Can anyone shed any light?

Allan Gould
(allang@sco.com)
GA-ME '93

BTW, if anyone knows of, comes across, hikes/d with
Andrew Helliwell, he's just started the CDT.  If you are
in contact, please pass on my wishes for his thru-hike.

Please cc: me on any reply if poss: list digests seem to get over
here sporadically ....