[pct-l] renting bearboxes

Hi,

my name is Nick and I want to hike the JMT this september with my
girlfriend
As I read, this year there are a lot of bear activities in Yosemite  =
and
it is strongly recommended to use bear boxes instead of =
counterbalancing
the food. My question is: Are there any possibilities to rent the boxes
at the northern trailhead (Yosemite) and to give them back at the
southern trailhead (Mt. Whitney) without driving back to Yosemite. I
think this is not only a problem of mine as most of the thru-hikers go
only one way and, BTW these boxes are not so cheap and we need two of
them because for the last 100 miles without resupplying, one box =
isn=B4t
enough for two persons

Thanks in advance  =20

Nick=20