[pct-l] Synthetic Bags

But, I can't decide, synthetic or down for a 0 degree bag?  I
am worried about getting it wet, and I don't want to pay more than $200.
If you are really dead set on not spending over $200.00, then forget down.  Down will be more expensive, but in my opinion, it is well worth the good night's rest.  I also had a 0 degree TNF Polarguard 3D bag that sucked.  I used it in 5 degree weather with a tent and froze my ass off.  That was in 1993, and the last synthetic bag I'll ever buy.  Good luck.

Dude in TX