[pct-l] re: synthetic bags

* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Dave <dsloan@okinternational.com>.
* Please use <dsloan@okinternational.com> to reply to the sender.

I'm also looking for a good 0 degree sleeping bag.  I had bad luck with my Polarguard synthetic North Face bag.  It didn't keep my warm.  I sleep cold.  I have a great -15 down TNF bag, and a great +20 qualofil bag from New Zealand.  But, I can't decide, synthetic or down for a 0 degree bag?  I am worried about getting it wet, and I don't want to pay more than $200.  I don't trust Polarguard 3D.  I want it to be light for some long distance through hiking.
Any ideas for me?
-Dave