[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #500

At 12:00 AM 5/28/1998 -0500,Tim and Ann wrote:

>> We have used two
>> different companies equipment Marmot and Feathered Friends.  Feathered
>> Friends has the lightest sleeping bags that we have found.  You will
>> pay
>> for it, and there is a waiting list.
>> http://www.featheredfriends.com/featherd/bags.htm

I studied (too much, a lot, pick one) before buying my bag.  I wanted the
security of plastic and got a much cheaper and lighter bag, the Andromeda
Strain from Integral Designs.  They will also customize quite a bit.  I
paid $160 for a highly tailored extra large 35F bag weighing 1#12.  Pretty
good deal I think.

http://agt.net/public/integral/bagfas.htm

--
Dave Gomberg	mailto:gomberg@wcf.com