[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] Hotel closed I-5 and 138 (fwd)
- Subject: [pct-l] Hotel closed I-5 and 138 (fwd)
- From: "Milt Webb, IQ Software" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 09:34:59 -0400 (EDT)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 23 May 98 03:09 EDT
From: PCT-L Guest Post <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Hotel closed I-5 and 138
* Message posted to PCT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Pete Grass <email@example.com>.
* Please use <firstname.lastname@example.org> to reply to the sender.
East of the town of Wrightwood in So. Cal, there is a road junction called Cajon Junction where I-5 and 138 cross. The trail guides mention a hotel at this junction that can be used as the PCT crosses here.
Guess what? The hotel is out of business.
Make other plans.
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *