Re: [pct-l] Goodbye

agreed!
hey guys- instead of railing on about how horrible brick is, why dont we a)
give him a chance to defend himself, and then b) if we still feel he is being
unreasonable, tell him we will *all* drop the list if he continues cenorship
we feel is outrageous. no listers, no list. my objective here is that im
planning a thru-hike and this list is an INVALUABLE resource for me, as i
assume it is for many others. i dont want people like bridgette to start
getting dropped, but i dont want people to start leaving based on assumptions.
so lets work together a here, alright?
peace
jeremy