[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [pct-l] re:stove/fuel
- From: Ken Marlow <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 16:46:00 -0500
- Organization: National Geographic
- Reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
my other alternative was to use one of those sierra wood burning stoves
... i don't know if there is woody type stuff to burn in southern cal. >>
Obtaining Coleman Fuel/White Gas really isn't a problem along the trail.
Often, Southern California presents a high fire danger. I echo Charlie's
response, leave the Zip Stove at home.
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *