[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] snow sensors
- Subject: [pct-l] snow sensors
- From: Ken Marlow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 08:10:00 -0500
- Organization: National Geographic
- Reply-to: <email@example.com>
Could the trends apparent in Mark Dixon's snow sensor graphs (
http://www.bigsky.net/mdixon/snow/snow.htm ) imply the start of a steady
snow melt in the Southern Sierra? It's starting to look a little promising.
Looks like Bishop Pass really got hit!
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *