[pct-l] Re: Tahoe to Yosemite maildrops

Dear Mark,

>I'm planning on doing Tahoe to
>Yosemite this August and haven't been able to locate any maildrops near the
>trail. I checked the PCT-L archives and didn't find anything there either. I
>was hoping someone had some luck with the resorts or campgraounds on Rt 108.
>Any suggestions?
>Thanks, Skeeter....
>* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info
http://www.hack.net/lists *

The north part of Yosemite NP is the largest roadless area in California,
according to Schaeffer, et al.  It might be a long hike out to re-supply or
a long hitch hike on Hwy 108.  It was one of the longest sections on my
thru hike.  Good luck.

Stride on,

Greg "Strider" Hummel

               \\