[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] re: AT length
- Subject: [pct-l] re: AT length
- From: Ken Marlow <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 10:58:00 -0500
- Organization: National Geographic
- Reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Why does the Appalachian Trail Conference still say (in its brochures,
etc.) that the Appalachian Trail is the world's longest foot trail?
Could be a matter of degree. I came across nearly the same reference (and I
think it was in the ATC brochure) as the longest "marked" foot trail. The
A.T. IS well-marked, but the PCT is marked along its route. Good question.
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *