[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pct-l] Which way should I hike and when?
- Subject: [pct-l] Which way should I hike and when?
- From: Tom Cahalane <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 19:18:09 -0700
- Organization: Cambridge Computers
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have tickets to fly out and start hiking the PCT from Campo on May 1,
but there appears to be too much snow. So I need some advice.
Should I delay my start, perhaps three weeks or so? How would that
affect the initial desert hiking? Would that solve the snow problem?
Or should I hike south, probably starting June 15? What is the snow
situation in the northwest? How bad are the bugs that time of the year?
Any help would be appreciated. David
* From the Pacific Crest Trail Email List | For info http://www.hack.net/lists *