[pct-l] New PCT thruhike video!!

OOps...I accidentally hit the send button.
Well, his video is great...I was the first to view the entire thing...pretty
long, but packed with great info I was looking for. Interviews about 15 other
thru hikers on there 1997 thruhike.  One great thing was he filmed every town
along the route and showed all the stores and need to know places in each
town.  I've never seen that before in a video.  A picture is worth a thousand
words!!  He's a real great guy and will help you with any questions.
Lynne Wheldon also thruhiked the AT and has a video for that trail also.
Running Time:  4 hours 39 minutes
Topics in order as they appear:
"Ready..set..go...stop."
Introductions
conditioning
lightweight vs. traditional backpacking
mind games
backpacking and hiking strategies
pack
sleeping gear
shelter
cooking
food
water
clothing
feet
stuff
navigation
pass
bugs
desert
rain
snow
fords
Campo
towns
mail drops
resupply points
partners
the "ray" way
body
internal changes
final advice
"the bus ride home"
thru vs. section hiking
end
I bought the video because I will be thruhiking the PCT this year also...see
you on the trail...God bless uncle ElNino.
Oh..the cost is $39.95 plus $3 shipping...well worth the investment I
thought...thanks Lynne.
I also watched his video of the AT hike titled "Secrets of Lightweight
Backpacking Revealed".  This was also a great video which really opened the
door to my personal lightweight hiking...a must watch.  Oh, he also makes
ultralightweight packs, tarps, ground clothes, and other light stuff..just ask
him about it.
You can reach Lynne Wheldon at 717-323-0909....and please tell him I referred
you - Dr. David Schroeder in Florida....see you on the trail...good luck!